Are those patriotic spirits on an all time high? Well, either way, the weekend’s here and nothing can stop us! Here’s some cool stuff you might’ve missed out on; read up!
* How many of you can say they know where to get Jewish-Japanese food in Brooklyn? New York-based Pakistani journalist and filmmaker Fazeelat Aslam does! She spoke to us about her illustrious career and what it means to be Pakistani today: here.
* Want a legit facial in the comfort of your home, without having to cough up a cent? Virtual facials/ASMR are the new thing you have to know about!
* Forget warring with the makeup brushes only to end up with a black eye. All you need for this super easy glossy smokey eye is a kohl pencil and one other thing. Find out!
* Grown up thinking Lacto Calamine was pretty much a cure-all? It might not necessarily be so! Read this the next time you use it on a rash.
* Fairytale fan? Who isn’t? Head over to The Cut to see “The Seven Ages of Woman”, a grown-up version of the fairytale with hyperreal illustrations so beautiful and charming, we promise they’ll make your weekend.
* Let's celebrate the power of the modern Indian woman this week with Kiran Gandhi - the woman who ran 26 miles - on her period! She tells us all about it over at Dazed.
Happy Independence Day in advance, folks!