Let’s backtrack a little! Catch up on some fab stories you’d want to lay back and read over the weekend:
* Cakey foundation = absolute no-no. Enter Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation which glides on stays there for a long, long time.
* Polka dots and stripes have forever been a part of our wardrobe. Here’s how you could re-style the prints – the cool way.
* We caught up with the Editor-in-chief of Condé Nast Traveller India, Divia Thani, and she gave us a whole load of travel tips!
* Up your handbag game by throwing these cool essentials into your tote. From cute snack boxes to thank you notes – we’ve got you covered.
* Street style fans, this one’s for you! Head over to The Cut for some great sartorial inspo straight from the pavements of New York Fashion Week.
* Read all about The People’s Designer Jeremy Scott’s fashion journey, and take and an exclusive look at the trailer of the new documentary about the Moschino man, over at Dazed. That should help with the post-NYFW blues.